Friday, November 26, 2010

What makes my heart sing

There are some environments that make my heart sing, no matter where, no matter when.  I don't know why.  I've never gotten tired of it.  If I intellectualize it too much some of the magic disappears.  If I let the dastardly little voice in that says, its just a bunch of grasses in the snow, then of course more of the magic disappears.
I know that we all have these environments and situations.  So, to borrow words from the word goddess Eileen, this is what I saw today.




3 comments:

  1. Love these, E! They're b&w, they're lines, their abstract, graphic, they could be "words" in the sense of chinese or japanese characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy. I so appreciate your insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo beautiful. you shine, my friend.you shine.

    ReplyDelete